Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Introduction

Hi,

I have been thinking about a long time will I start a blog or not. Finally I decided that I will. Let's see will I regret my decision 😀

First thing one to tell you is that English is not my native language and I am quite sure that you will notice during my posting (if not already).

The purpose of this blog will be following my investments, publishing book reviews, probably some self help topics (mainly for myself 😁) and some other topics which comes to my mind.

My personal goal is to increase my passive income so that those would cover my expenses. Let's say, where not there yet 😀

And finally few words about the me. So, I am a male in mid 30's living in northern part of Europe, Finland. I have two kids and working as an engineer in an international firm.

Regards,

CVM

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of personal finance blogging! I've been at it about 8 months and this community has been so amazing and supportive. I wish you the best and look forward to reading more of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Hopefully this blog will help me to achieve my goals a little bit faster because I need to now justify my actions also for you :)

    ReplyDelete